Problemi di funzionamento Audacity 2.0.0

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/11/2020, 18:11

Group:

Salve, ho installato su WIN 10 Audacity v.2.0.0 e copiato i moduli di Aurora della cartella Modules di Audacity secondo le istruzioni fornite. Apparentemente sembra che i moduli Aurora siano abilitati ma nel generare il sine sweep con impostazioni di default (da 20 a 20000 Hz e durata 10 s) mi da il seguente errore:
"Error in sweep duration: can't be zero or < 0!!"
Ovviamente ho lasciato la durata di 10 s come di default per cui non so come procedere.
Qualcuno riesce a svelarmi dove sbaglio?
Grazie

view post Posted on 2/11/2020, 19:27

Group:

Hi, I have installed on WIN 10 Audacity v.2.0.0 and copied the Aurora modules from the Audacity Modules folder according to the instructions provided. Apparently it seems that the Aurora modules are enabled but in generating the sine sweep with default settings (from 20 to 20000 Hz and duration 10 s) it gives me the following error:
"Error in sweep duration: can't be zero or <0 !!"
Obviously I left the duration of 10s as default so I don't know how to proceed.
Can anyone tell me where I'm wrong?
Thanks

view post Posted on 6/12/2020, 21:21

Group:

First of all: why do you use the very old v. 2.0.0, when the newer version 2.4.1 is available?
Said that, I see that you are Italian.
Unfortunately Italians have the bad habit of using nationalised versions of their operating systems, with crap international settings. The most deleterious one is the number format, using a comma instead of decimal dot.
So simply setup your computer with English-UK settings. This is mandatory for most scientific software...

2 replies since 2/11/2020, 18:11   75 views