Aurora for Audacity Beta, first release of 5 plugins for Audacity

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 10/3/2020, 20:48

http://www.angelofarina.it

Group:
Administrator

Lookline is one of the partners of the new EU-funded research project SIPARIO, and they should build (and then commercialize) the 32-speakers spherical array. In one year, more or less.
Our DIY 32-channels power amplifier weights 12 kg, including the 3U case with wheels and the Orion32 USB interface. I did ship it by aircraft to UK for the demo during the AES-62 Conference:
www.angelofarina.it/Public/AES-62/

QUOTE (Danrues @ 10/3/2020, 18:14) 
If Lf parameter beyond 1kHz is unreliable with a typical dodecahedron, whats with all the data (populating books and papers) that was obtained -probably- with a standard 12-faced sound source?

Almost ALL acoustical parameters are unreliable above 1 kHz if the source is not omnidirectional... C50, C80, D50, ts, STI, EDT, IACC, etc...
Only T20 is robust enough.
And yes, most published data are based on unreliable measurement setups.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2020, 19:03

Group:

Hi Angelo,

I’m playing with Aurora in Audition 3 (Windows) using a Tetramic in order to evaluate spatial parameters but I’m unable to apply Aurora plugins since these are -according audition manual ‘process effects and can only be applied individually’.

Saw one of your last responses and don’t seem to have any trouble selecting 4 IRs in multichannel mode and applying the acoustic parameters plugins.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

view post Posted on 20/5/2020, 20:11

http://www.angelofarina.it

Group:
Administrator

Here you are in a topic regarding Aurora for Audacity, but you appear not to be using this software.
Instead, you appear to be using Aurora for Audition.
So please repost your question in the proper section of this forum.
Of course what is described here for Aurora for Audacity does not work for Aurora for Audition, which is a different package.
Audition 3.0 does not support 4-channels WAV files, hence you need to to split your recording in two stereo files for being able to process them with Aurora for Audition, in Edit View mode...

Web  Top
62 replies since 14/4/2011, 12:38   26953 views